Monday, December 3, 2012

How To Get Perfect Lips

Are you suffering from cracked or peeling dry winter lips? I have the perfect solution! I found this recipe online, and it's worked great for me. Im sure it'll work for you too!

Sweet Honey Lip Scrub

Ingredients:
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp sugar (white or brown)
1/2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil

Mix all of these together in a small container. Scoop a small amount onto your finger. Rub it all over your lips (it gets kind of messy) for about one minute. Then, take warm water and lightly rub off all of the excess. Once your lips are completely dry, rub on chapstick or a really good quality lip balm. I especially like EOS chapstick eggs, as you already know. And youre done! I usually do this about once a month to keep my lips smooth.
I really hope you enjoy this tip!

Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment